Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to me.


           Tuesday was my 68th birthday. I proudly state my age.
            Each year is a victory of sorts. This year especially has been
            a difficult one but we are wading through all the stuff.
             It makes the good times all that more precious.
            So Labor Day I shopped on line for some batiks. Than
             Friday I went to Bits n Pieces to use my Birthday coupon.
            It is half you age off -34%- makes a nice sale for fabric,
            Now I have  some new colors to use in my landscape
            quilt paintings.
            I have been busy bisque firing  and test glazing some
            of the 52 pieces of pottery. Cannot wait until I am finished.
            Have a nice quiet week-end enjoy life it is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment