Thursday, November 17, 2011

Morning at the ridge

 Finally the Studio is clean and everything priced.
I always allow myself 2 days to recoup from getting ready.
I want to enjoy the day with my friends and neighbors.
This painting in the metal frame is my favorite.
Next is the Adam and Eve pottery duo.
This morning will I will take care of the small details.
Tonight is our Art League meeting I must
prepare the agenda and get organized for that.
We will be looking forward to next summers show
Under Indiana skies.
I think I will surprise them with a Christmas ornament.
I am thinning out my Christmas stash so it is easy to share.
Have a great day I plan too.

1 comment:

  1. I have truly found some of most elegant features for the exceptional home decor from this post. The regarding information really sounds great about it. It's truly looking one of the most unique experienced post to see this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete