Sunday, June 16, 2013

The end of a perfect day at the lake.

Yesterday was a nice quiet interlude between
families. Mark left early in the morning and the next
group will arrive late tonight. Two days of not
cooking. I watched 2 documentaries on pottery
yesterday. St. Johns University near the twin
cities must have a unique art program. The 2
hours was very informative I wanted to get my
hands on some clay and start to build something.
There are not enough days in the year to do
everything I want to do. I love art.
This summer I wan to make some raku fish,
dye lots of fabric, embellish the surface of
the fabric and create some great fiber art.
Only 2 more weeks and I will be back in
the studio. My friend Beverly is a good
house sitter and I know the house will
be spotless when I get home.
Well I must start another day of quiet.
Have a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment