Sunday, July 7, 2013

Did I hear you say you wanted to go fishing again?

My husband had the guts to ask if I did my vestibular
exercises continually did I think I could go back to
 Minnesota for him to go fishing again.
I told him to find another man to go with him.
I am home to stay until I go to Grand Rapids
for the AQS show. My quilt Wolf River is accepted
into the show and I signed up for an all day class.
My studio need to see some action from me.
It is time to sort through the photographs I
took and pick some out to turn into art Quilts.
While I was in Minnesota I did a watercolor
mock up of the 12 foot by 6 foot installation
I will do for my October show in 2014.
Monday I will photograph some of this for you.
Well have a nice quiet Sunday and relax I intend to.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment