Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My newest project

I need to finish this one by Tuesday.
Next week. I started with a photo I took in
Minnesota standing on top of a culvert.
( Not the best place for a person with no balance)
I coated a bed sheet scrap with 2 coats of
Ink aid and printed the photo on my new printer.
Using batiks and hand dyed fabric I created
a border around it. Now to move on to quilting
and embellishment.
I spent the day doing returns, shopping and
going to the camera shop. Thank goodness
my camera is OK just the lens is damaged.
I will learn to keep it zipped in its bag.
Ya think!
I also turned in my entry for the Salon Show.
I got in last year after a 3 year attempt.
A day in the city exhausts me.
I am such a country girl.
Give me the wide open spaces, trees and fields.
But once in awhile a girl needs to go out for thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment