Friday, December 13, 2013

Winter on the hill

We were gone overnight for another concert.
We both agreed that it is better to have more
time between events. We did not enjoy this
one. Both of us  agreed that a 3.5 hour trip one
way is too long a ride just for a concert.
I remember saying this the last time we
went there. Need to post a big note to remind me.
NO MORE CONCERTS IN ANDERSON.
 
 I usually see lots of cardinals but not this year.
So I have to content myself with looking at
some of my cardinal art. We are supposed to
get another big snow. :(  11 days until Christmas.
Time to finish all the little details.
You may not hear form me as regular until after
the holidays just too much going on.
Saturday I will take all my boxes to the UP
pick up and than get my Christmas cards
addressed and out. :) glad we only do this
once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment