Saturday, May 24, 2014

Bed Quilts

 Yesterday I get a call from the Cotton Corner.
They were going to load the Art Center's quilt
to start the quilting. The two bed quilts pictures here
are ready to mail to them also. They will quilt
these for me also. I also thread stitched the trees
on panel # 1 of the big quilt this week.
Gradually getting back on track.
I finally am feeling better.
You know haw bad you felt when you
suddenly feel good. I am happy.
Now to get something done.
Today I will first plant some flowers out
my studio window so I have a happy view to
look at as I quilt this summer.
 The honey suckle finally started blooming.
Everything is so green.
Love it.
We had quite a bit of winter damage. One large
sweet gum tree still hasn't leafed. We lost 18 BIG
arborvitaes to the deer eating them. All my butterfly
bushed are dead. Oh well glad that winter is over.
Well a busy day today.
The library, grocery store, the garden center and
maybe get some fresh shrimp from the shrimp farm
near us. Fresh shrimp sounds good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment