Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Original Sketch for the big quilt.


I don't know if I ever showed you my original sketch for
the big quilt. I diverged quite a bit. Its the thought
that counts. The antibiotics must be working,
I am starting to feel civil again.
I hope to go to the show Friday night.
This week is the FibR groups International show
in Lafayette at the Wells center on 6th and North.
Friday the 16th is a gallery walk night.
6pm to 9pm
Come by is you have a chance.
It will be awesome. My fellow artist were very
CREATIVE. 
 I finished my article for Machine Quilting Unlimited
and E-mailed it off. I didn't realized how far I come
on the finished project. I need to finish this one up.
I have decided to finally get my knees replaced.
Right one maybe end of July.
Ouch. but necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment