Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Machine Quilting Unlimited September-October issue.

 
 I received my advanced issue of Machine Quilting Unlimited
in the mail today. It was a nice surprise.
I am honored to be in a magazine with so many talented
people. I love this magazine. It always has something
I need to know. Facts and information that make me
a better quilter. I explain my process in making my
big honking quilt in my article.
Today I also got the last of my staples out.
3 weeks post op and I am ready to be done with
all of this medical stuff.
I tried to do some studio work Monday and lasted
a whole 30 minutes. I am definitely not ready to
work yet.
Looks like I will have to wait until 2016 to enter the
Quilt Nationals.  Must not be my time.
I should keep working on this current quilt and
maybe it will be done by 2016.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment