Saturday, February 14, 2015

Three panel quilt going to Chicago.

I got notification yesterday that this quilt and the 
Wolf River quilt are accepted into the Midwest Marvels
show at the International Quilt Show in Chicago.
I was one of 29 entries accepted.
I am amazed.
I will also be doing 2 segments of Open Studios.
Just sitting there for 2 hours and do what I love.
While the audience watches and ask questions.
I am doing Photos on Fabric and
Paint and Stitch mixed up in a quilt.
Hopefully I do well. I am an introvert after all.
I decided I needed some flowers for Valentines.
So I reached back into my photo archives and
found these beauties. My daughter sent me  these
one of the times I was sick.I think this is the loveliest
bunch of flowers ever.
Have a great week end.

No comments:

Post a Comment