Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday morning sharing.

Some of my landscape mini quilts.
They match the landscape outside my window.
My studio have been interrupted with a visitor.
 They also match the mood inside our house.
 I do like this fabric
it is such  good as a starting point.
I can get inspired by so little.
I love when my mind is engaged .
Creating things makes me happy.

My 47 year old son moved in unexpectedly Monday night..
So I am out of my sewing studio for a while.

Hopefully  it won't be long.
I have switched to working with collages.
I need to do 12 or 15 of them anyway.
I can do them  anywhere in the house.






1 comment:

  1. Lovely leaf collages! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I only LOOK decisive because I cut out the parts where I am hesitant. Your clay and glaze tests take me back... I trained as a potter at the School for American Crafts after college. Then I made my living as a potter for about fifteen years before becoming a full-time freelance artist, and now full-time as an artist-teacher-writer. All that chemistry and glaze testing - I loved that part!

    ReplyDelete