Thursday, March 17, 2011

Studio remake done.

One advantage of waking up at 4 am.
You can get something done.
Since I will have a house guest for 2 to 3 months
I moved all my sewing and mixed media into an open area.
And out of the guest bedroom
I even like the new location better.
Better views to watch spring unfold.
My grandson got home from the hospital last night.
He will need 3 months recovery time.
Good thing his mother is a 25 year nurse with experience.
Falling asleep at the wheel going 45mph and meeting a tree.
Does do some damage but it will heal.
Now I can concentrate on creating again.
 A good place to clean up my mess each day.
      A cleared cutting table/paint station.


My sewing area greatly condensed.
The view is great out the windows.
I will enjoy creating in this space.
   The mixed media area with everything at hand.
 A nice U shape area to work in.

I love these carts from Sam's.
They are perfect for a mobile supply carrier.
Holds my brushes, paints and mediums.

Now to get to work and get lost in the journey of making art.


No comments:

Post a Comment