Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tranquill lily pond to this.

Saturday started off nice and finished with gusto.
We finally got power back by Monday noon.
We woke up to the sound of
 generators & chain saws for 2 mornings.
Look at the bright side to this picture.
I lost the top of the pine tree
but I gained a bunch of bark for art  projects.
My grandsons peeled off the bark
as they cleared out the tree.
            The worst part is the mess.
            The grand sons will take care of it.
            Thanks goodness for grandsons all 6 of them.
 My husbands cherished pear trees do not stand up to wind.
  Lovely bunch of garlic & asparagus.
This will taste great sauteed in olive oil with salmon for supper.
My reward for dusting the potatoes this morning.
Now for a day of creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment