Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Whats in bloom at Cedar Ridge.

My favorite day lily of them all.
Ali Nui
a beautiful black red. 








                               Always something in my gardens to enjoy.
                               The best part of perennials is there is always
                                something that needs divided. I have shared
                                12 pick  up loads of plants in 10 years.
                                Like the fishes and the loaves.
                                The Anna Belle hydrangea needs dividing .
                                 September or next March is the best time.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love day lilies, They are almost the perfect plant and never seem to be bothered by insects or disease. Unfortunately the deer also love them, so I spray, spray,spray.

    ReplyDelete