Thursday, August 25, 2011

Summer at Cedar Ridge


                               Yesterday I made salsa. Today I made 7 vases.
                                My next 4 weeks are going to be busy.
                                I was asked to make the centerpieces
                                for the Bravo Arts Brunch on October 12.
                                I said yes before I calculated how long it
                                would take to make 35 vases and flower bouquets.
                                I cut some flowers to dry today too.
                                The Goldstrum rudebecia will dry and stay yellow
                                 Annabelle hydrangeas  a nice mellow green.
                                 Add to this  a rusty grass, saliva and lavender for
                                 nice fall dried bouquets. You may not hear from
                                 me every day but I will try. Everyone out east
                                 keep safe and day.


No comments:

Post a Comment