Saturday, August 27, 2011

Waning days of summer.

I Love the cool nights and sunny days of late summer.
There is always something of color in the garden.
My walk this morning was delightful.
                I am starting to cut flowers for the dried arrangements
                for the Bravo Arts Brunch. I am grateful I have a large
                garden with lots of flowers. The rudibecka will be a bright
                spot in the bouquets.

                         The rose of Sharon's are in full bloom right now
                         Today I will clean pots and fill the kiln for the
                         first bisque firing. I am 1/3 of the way in making
                         containers. Wedging 35 pounds of clay did a number
                         on my are muscles. Back to  making pots Monday.
                         Off to a concert by the Collingsworth family tonight.
                         They are so talented. A quiet Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment