Monday, April 16, 2012

Memory Lane

My daughter called this morning for a photo for the
newspaper.
This is us at the age of 18 and 19.
 On May 8th we will celebrate our 50th
wedding anniversary. Time has flow by so fast.
I find that it even goes faster now that we are
approaching old age.
I don't feel or think old.
Just my body is older.
This year we will turn 69 and 70.
That means we have maybe 10 to 15 years left.
We  better get busy on our bucket list.
Today I go to the High school and do a clay class.
We are going to make ceremonial rattles and
on May 19th we will fire them in a pit fire
by the pond.
Something that 18 year old above could only dream
of back then. I am so glad I am finally
getting to create art these past 4 years.
It is NEVER too late.
You are never too old to try something new.
Who knows maybe I will get 25 more years to create.



No comments:

Post a Comment