Sunday, August 19, 2012

Time and a Frog.

I caught one of my frogs sitting on the sun dial.
Between 2 and 3 o'clock.
The pleasures of a pond are timeless.
We had our memorial service yesterday morning
for my Mother.
It was a beautiful day.
We reconnected with relatives we had not seen in a long time.
We will probably not see them for a while now.
Now to rest for a day and get back in the studio.
Hopefully I can finish an entry for the Quilt Nationals.
Wednesday April and I go to Grand Rapids for the AQS show.
I have a class in screen printing with Susan Purney Mark.
Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful quilts.
What fun it will be to see one of my quilts
hanging in a show for the first time.
I think that will get my juices flowing again.
I am really looking forward to creating this winter.
I am planning now for show in May 2013
and putting together 2 proposals for shows in 2014.
Life is good to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment