Thursday, September 13, 2012

Travels.

 One of my customers wanted some photos  for
her new kitchen redecorating.
I browsed through my photos looking for candidates.
Like traveling memory lane.
Remembering the travels we took to Wisconsin and Michigan.
A river scene in northern Wisconsin.
 The view outside my kitchen window.
The winding road to the cabin in the woods
we stayed in last September.
Life is good to us.
I hope we can find time to go somewhere this fall
My favorite time of the year.
I have officially closed the canning kitchen.
I am done.
I will be glad to get back to art.
I am having a sink installed in my furnace room
so I can play with the messy dyes and paints in there.
My goal is to have a play date the first week of October.
I have a couple of friends who have
questions on how to do things.
So we will play.

No comments:

Post a Comment