Thursday, December 6, 2012

Winter sunsets

The sunsets have been spectacular lately.
Must be the cold winter air.
My husband came home from house building
yesterday and told me the older son brought
a safety harness to the job.
What a relief now the younger son can be tied
to the main beam 24 foot in the air and I
can quit worrying about him falling.
The 44 year old kid always has great ideas
but not much common sense.
Deciding to build this foxy house by himself
afternoons and Saturdays.
I will post photos when it is done.
I will be glad when this house is under roof.
Than the high stuff will be done.
Well I am packed and ready as I will be.
It is amazing what a woman thinks she
need to sew with others for a week.
I will fill my SUV to the brim again.
We will meet for dinner Sunday night and
get to know each other and Nancy Crow.
What a nice touch.
I am looking forward to my week away.
My husband just cannot understand
why I think this will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment