Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A lazy day.

I love birds and lately I have been fascinated
with owls. I am thinking of doing a series of
birds. Later after I am ready for the May show.
Maybe in July and August.
I have already messed up my new sewing
machine. I just need to calm done and put a
different needle in and try again. It will
probably be nothing. Today was the last of
the series of knee injections so when I got
home I just put my feet up the took it easy.
I sure hope this works I am getting tired
of going up and down one stair at a time.
Much too slow for me. While I am off
for a shower than to my recliner to watch
the voice. I really like that show. The singers
are so talented. I like watching Adam's
antics. He is a hoot.

1 comment:

  1. I don't watch much TV...Great photo! I hope your knee feels/gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete