Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Number 2 is finished.

 This morning I finished the stitching on number 2.
I am showing a close up too. Thursday I will work on
number 3. Than I will put the backings and sleeves
on the 4 pieces. My mind is already on the next quilt
I will make a irregular shape quilt of a single tree.
Than I will switch to some clay next week. I like
a variety in a show. I will do fish and birds.
I have my menu all planned for Easter. Minnesota
fish fried, deviled eggs, loaded potato casserole,
salad, corn pudding and cheesecake for dessert.
Sounds like a great feast. My grand daughter
is going to come over and help clean on Friday.
Saturday she will come back to pick up
tree branches that have blown down this winter.
The gardening season is starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment