Saturday, March 2, 2013

Moonstruck is finished.

Finally the piece that I was going to enter into Quilt
Nationals is finished. Life got in the way last summer
so I did not finish in time. It will be perfect for our show
In Harmony with Nature IV this May. I am calling
 it Moonstruck. I love these colors. I am gradually
 finishing pieces  that were in process last summer.
The next large piece is the Wolf River quilt.
Inspired by the Cabin in the Woods and our
trip to Wisconsin last fall. To celebrate our
50th wedding anniversary we took a trip.
We went to fish  the wolf river for crappie.
Fishing wasn't very good but photography was.
We finished up in Door County one of our fav
places. There is always something to see in Door.
The galleries are awesome. Well it is time to
start the weekend. Time to slow the pace.


No comments:

Post a Comment