Friday, April 19, 2013

The Aussie art quilts.

 Sorry for not posting. Life got in the way again.
It has a way of doing that. Wednesday I made
these 3- 11 by 14 art quilts out of some Australian
fabric I love the pattern on these fabrics.'
I am calling them Spring Break 1-2-3.
They remind me of tropical  warmth somehow.
Something we haven't seen for a long time.
The rivers around here are almost to flood stage.
Thursday I did prep for my 5 year scope.
The prep is worse than the test.
I love Doc Miro but I am glad to only see
him ever 5 years. Clean bill of health. Yea.
Wore my husband out though. He is asleep
in his chair. He is no good around hospitals.
Saturday I need to finish the  label for my show quilts.
We install a week from Monday.
Well I am off to the shower and bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment