Thursday, July 25, 2013

Well I chopped it up.

 The quilt I was working on last week is now
 3- 12 by 12 canvases, 3- 8x10 matted pieces
and 3 greeting cards. Now I just have to add
some hand stitching, crystals in the flower
centers and they will be done.
 I had not been very careful when I sewed the strips
together and use cotton batting that showed through.
So this is the best use for the piece. I will drop them
off at the gallery next Saturday and let them sell them.
Today we did sweet corn for the freezer.
42  individual serving bags and 3 large bags for
the holidays. None for me. If any one knows of
a way to remove the hulls and center kernel let me
know I will just have to get use to not eating corn.
 Once the tomatoes are ready I will make skinless
seedless stewed tomatoes for the winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment