Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Been too busy

When I miss blogging you know I have been too busy
Such is life. It seems to fly by so quickly. I was
looking through older photos of some paintings I
did 3 to 4years ago. I can see where I have improved
and grown. Looking at the colors I see my
favorite season is autumn. I seem to use these colors.
 I get inspired with new ideas just looking at the photos.
The watercolor below has been my favorite I am sad
that I sold it but I can look at a photo to recall.
The movement was so free.
Than dried leaves from the chokecherry tree by
the pond  mmm just lovely.
I am glad someone is enjoying this one.
I can't keep them all.
 I think doing another art quilt of this painting below
 would be good  It has such good colors.
BUT first I have 2 quilts to make for friends.
They need to be out of here this month.
Than I will work on the big one. I figure it will
take me 6 months. One month for each panel.
So leaving out December which is taken with
the holiday - I should be done by May 1st.
I sure I will sneak a few small projects in between.
I will mail a big box of last weeks quilts to
the Ohio Craft Museum tomorrow for their gift shop.
Well I will be off to the studio to get something
done.

No comments:

Post a Comment