Friday, September 6, 2013

Off to Ohio

 Here are a few of the 14  mini art quilts I am sending
off to Ohio Craft Museum's gift shop for the
Holiday season they will make nice Christmas gifts.
I worked on the one for Shelia Klinker yesterday.
 I am making her a fall scene.
She is such a nice person and always comes to my shows.
I love fall it is my favorite season.
Yesterday I delivered Minnesota Prairies to Muenster's
Solon show and saw some interesting pieces of art.
On the way home I stopped at Sam;s Club to buy
a roasted chicken for supper and came out with
meat for the freezer for winter. Fall makes me want
to cook. I bought a whole ham to make potato
 chowder for the freezer. My husband told me we
will have over 300 pounds of potatoes. Wow.
Russets, Yukon's and reds. I think we will be
sharing some. I love to fill the freezer than when
I am busy in the studio at lunch I just take something
out of the freezer put it in the crock pot and
at 5 we have a hot supper with no effort from
me and I get the afternoon in the studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment