Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall is in the air

 The leaves are starting to turn early this year.
Love the colors-Love the smell of fall too.
Like a heady wine full of body.
Yesterday afternoon I went outside AT 4 to
just sit one the porch and enjoy the fresh air.
My husband joined me and we chatted for an hour.
We always spend extra time outside in the fall
we know winter will not be far behind.
 Some vandals tried to bust up my sign but my
husband had used 4 inch screws to put it
together so they only got one of the boards off.
Need to keep the sign up this is how strangers
find me. Artist like to be found at times.
Well the sun is coming up between the pine trees
out my kitchen window. Time to start my day.
Read about Libby's changing condition this morning.
I said a prayer for her. So sad  for such a talented
mind to be in this state. Lets all think of her and
hope for peace in her life and those around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment