Thursday, November 14, 2013

For the birds



 Spent some time cleaning out the bird feeder this
morning and refilled everything. It is nice so see the
winter birds back.
 Even the sparrows .
Today is the FibR meeting in Lafayette,
I will go early to shop than have supper with
Brad and Brent at the Red7.
It will be nice to have some conversations with
them again . I am making collagesdChristmas
cards of our Summer vacation  for a surprise
this year. It was fun this morning to look through
the photos and remember the fun we had in June.
I think this will be a good memento for all.
I have to make 16 of them.
Well I had better finished picking up the house.
Yesterday I had the bedroom carpets cleaned
and they look really good I think I will pass
on replacing the carpet. We should get a few
more years on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment