Friday, November 8, 2013

There is still some fall color

 When I opened the garage door I got a lovely
view of two of my favorite trees. Still glowing
with color. Just got to love those maples.
 Looking out the back the koi pond still has a
pleasant faded color around it. The gold fish
positively glowed in the cold water.
Yesterday my helper Beverly and I gave the Studio
a good clean up. Vacuum and dusted everything.
Such a good feeling because we only do this maybe
once a year. Now I am set for the winter. I am looking
forward to after Christmas when I can go to the Studio
for 4 months and create away. Beverly has been with
me for over 30 years. She is the reason I could have
a career and a clean house at the same time.
If you work you know how hard it is to keep up
the home  front. I loved coming home from those 10
days to cleanliness and order. I had another person
at the office that kept that organized. Jan would
keep the business part of my life on track.
Sometimes you think back  of people that were
in your life and think of them with great fondness.
Life is good and getting better with age.


No comments:

Post a Comment