Saturday, January 4, 2014

A snowy day on the Ridge.

 It was a cold and snowy one yesterday.
 We live in a beautiful place.
The snow on the pines is spectacular.
 The birds could not get enough feed.
The blue jays are a bit aggressive.
I started on the big quilt .
I have the batting cut and have the sky
pined on and will start working my way down.
I choose  a lot of fabric and had a load
to pre shrink in the washer.
Thank goodness for the mangle it makes
short order of ironing a lot of fabric.
Today I set up a show in the library for 2 months.
I will get a few groceries and hunker in for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. It looks almost the same as my yard here in Valparaiso. Enjoy hunkering down with fabric. That is my plan as well I love your photo of the birds. It is so clear. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete