Monday, January 20, 2014

Barb Lucan photographer



 The show I am making the big quilt for is a joint
effort with Bark Lucas. She will have photographs
and I will have art quilts. The Southern shoveler in the
above photo I am using in the middle panel.
 I will be using the photo of the Heron and the Squirrels
in two other panels. Her photographs which she
generously let me use for inspiration are superb.
I really like the Heron. She is so clever and set
up a stump and long with natural vegetation
in her front yard to photograph the wildlife
as they eat at her feeders. The other photos she take
as she goes on bird watching walks with our mutual
friend Lynn. Our circle of friends are all nature crazy.
Our joint show will also feature a power point on
her computer during the opening showing more photos.
Barb also does lectures taking about birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment