Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday morning.

 This window and doorway reminded me of
a place to worship. They are from a small
chapel I visited. They look so peaceful.
Sunday is a time to reflect and worship.
Today we will spend lunch with the family
having a birthday party for the first quarter
birthdays. Lunch and a sundae bar.
 Yesterday I cleaned a big closet and found
2 huge containers of fiber to give to the local
collage  to use in their fiber class this fall.
I also found a tub of fabric washed and ready
for the dye pots. It was quite a job and my
back is screaming but it is done. I have put
that job off for 5 years. Long overdue.
Tomorrow my grandson will come over
 to help clean the garage and the freezer.
We plan to empty the crawl space too.
I am a collector and need to thin out.
Well have a nice and peaceful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment