Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunset on Sunday

 I have been bad about blogging lately.
I decided to give my studio a good cleaning.
I started with the wet studio.
Totally cleaned out and floor repainted.
Now this week on to the sewing space.
My helper and I am washing and ironing all
of the fabric in the house. Should be done by the
end of January. Too much fabric.
Everyone keeps asking if I am having a
Christmas open house.
Only if I get the studio in shape again.
Amazing how knee surgery stops a person in
their tracks. 3 months of no picking up and cleaning
makes for some very deep plies.
But I will conquer it.
I just had to visit this bright sunflower quilt again.
It is dreary outside and I needed some cheer.
This week is our art league's Holiday show.
A chance to clear out some of the overflow.
 
Will be glad to have a clean studio to start some
new projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment