Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Winter is coming

 Its that time of year when winter comes roaring in.
Our first artic blast will be here this afternoon.
I am looking forward to hibernating in my studio.
I have so many ideas running through my head
right now and cannot wait to start.
I got a lot done in cleaning the studio yesterday.
It is looking so much better.
Making the big quilt made quite a mess.
I should be able to finish up by next week-end.
 Today is for setting up my display in the Carnegie center.
Friday night and Saturday is the Holiday Show.
I have several small art quilts and 36 quilt cards.
Saturday  my grandson Hunter helped me organize
the freezers. I was wondering where all my containers
went. Well they are in the freezer with meals in them.
Food for at least 6 months in there.
Once I get done cleaning and start creating I will
only have to go to the freezer each morning and
choose a meal for the day and spend my time
making ART.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment