Sunday, August 9, 2015

Finally the Chairs show is up.

 Yesterday I did the finishing touches on the show
and met with the reporter from the news paper.
One of the focal chairs with a orange Fassett fabric
crazy quilt pillows looking fresh against
 the white wicker.
 Chairs need pillows so I made a set of red K. Fassett
pillows in reds and paired them with some red chairs.
 This fall painting  started the north woods section.
Boats, old rusty pick ups and birds.
This old chair from my grandfathers chicken coop
looks good dressed with a Ralph Lauren print.
 Some more of the fabulous K Fassett  but this
time in Blue. In the center of the pillows  is a
peacock print Wanda Hansen gave me.
Sharing the space are some cone flowers on fabric.
In the coming week I will share more of Chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment