Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Count down to Christmas



 








    

10 more Days
                          
I need to make 6 more totes for Christmas gifts
The print on the pocket inspired this tote.
I found the fabric at the International Quilt Show this spring without any idea what I was going to do with it.
 I like the handles in both purple and lime. Inside there are lots of pockets with a zippered for a wallet.
 The zippered pouch is divided  so you can put your eye glasses away so as not to lose them.
 Then the flap covers the  purse part, I think my grand daughter might end up with this one.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great job on these totes. I know there is a lot of work involved with these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I love bright colors best, I really like the fabric combination in this one.

    ReplyDelete