Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday morning.

Yesterday was a beautiful day.
Cool, sunny and blue skies like fall.
Wish they all could be like that.
Spent the afternoon at the hospital.
Keeping my mother company.
She is 93 years old.
I will be going back in a couple of hours.
CNF is not fun to watch but they are keeping her comfortable.
The hospital used to have the best recliners
but they got new furniture.
Modern sleek but at least well padded.
My daughter was working again yesterday.
Nice to see a friendly face well waiting.
Monday my grandson Brad moves back to College.
This time he will stay there permanently.
His father is dreading this.
I told my son at 20 years of age it is time.
We are supposed to train them to leave.
He will come and help us one more time
Monday. I will miss his strong back.
It was fun cooking him good lunches.
Homemade pizza, chili cheese dogs, watermelon,
and bing cherries  were his favorites.
This summer he has trimmed all the shrubs and trees.
Pulled a few that were not supposed to come out.
But hey I cannot do it anymore so whatever.
Except for the 4 volunteer oak leaf hydrangeas I
had promised to a friend. Oops.
I will find something else to give her.
There is plenty to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment