Sunday, September 2, 2012

The clematis that wont quit

The end of summer is near.
My clematis just keep blooming.
Love the purple.
Friday I spent the morning working
on my quilt national entry.
Than the rest of the day I canned 14 quarts
and 14 pints of tomato juice.
Wow that was almost too much.
Saturday I drove to Lafayette in a downpour
on the Interstate thinking I was crazy.
At least it was daylight and I could see the edge of the road.
The FibR group set up another show at
Something Special gallery.
Just in time for the street festivities that night.
Today is truly a day of rest.
I need it.
Spare ribs are cooking in the oven.
Dishwasher is cleaning up yesterdays mess.
I am going to put my feet up and read.
This afternoon I may start the hand work on the new quilt.
Have a great week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment