Monday, May 13, 2013

Wild Horses

 The past week was a busy one.
Yard work, sorting out the house.
I thought I would show you some more of the
Harmony show. Dana's horses are between my
Minnesota art quilts and I could not resist taking
a close-up of one ob Bonnie's junk pieces.
She is amazing in putting together pieces of art
from nature materials and old junk and making it
look fabulous. I have a cousin from Minnesota coming
to town this week, my grandson and family from
North Carolina and another cousin from Idaho.
Friday of this week is the Gallery Walk reception
for our show in Lafayette, In. So another busy week.
My grand daughter and her friend got all the
winter fallen branches picked up Saturday.
Two pick-up loads of branches.
I am part of an exchange of 12 inch art quilts
so last night I spent some time in prep for those.
I plan to do the hand stitching on the way to
Minnesota in June. Got my house sitter lined up,
the painters and need to schedule the carpet cleaners.
The house will be busy while I am gone.
My sister from Arkansas will be here also.
I will be sorry to miss her.
Well it is time to start the day.
Have a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment