Saturday, August 31, 2013

I do not know what possesed me?

I made 15 art quilts this week and my studio is a mess.
Yesterday afternoon when I went back to the
studio after lunch I just went nuts and started
in on a deep cleaning. Now it looks worse than ever.
The photo above is how I want it to look.
I will go back to the studio and try and bring
order out of chaos. 
 I even sorted fabrics in 9 drawers.
Now I have a stack of fabric that needs to go
back on the shelves in the proper colorway.
I try to keep the fabric in groups of colors.
I always mess it up and have to sort again.
I found some good fabrics for the big  quilt
I will be starting on.
Good for tree trunks.
My mind is always thinking ahead to  my next
project. I plan most of my quilts in my mind.
I do not have enough patience to sketch them.
Late at night or driving long distance are
good times to let the mind free and plan.
While now I  better go and find the
floor, counter and table so I can create again.







No comments:

Post a Comment