Saturday, April 19, 2014

A journey through time.

Saturday is a lazy day for me.
I took time this morning and printed my art for the
past 5 years - well since I started this journey.
I had 5x7 glossy paper free from ink purchases.
So for an hour I took a trip through the past.
From painting to pottery.
Than Fiber.
I have enjoyed each phase.
I am blessed to have time during my final years
on this earth to experiment with art.
Dr.  Dave said on my last visit how I could have
been a famous artist if I could have done this earlier.
I said but I would not have been a happier person.
I would have missed getting married having children
and the pleasure of grand children .
No My journey through this life so far has been
interesting and I have enjoyed every minute of it.
Now I will make a photo book of the journey for
others to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment