Tuesday, January 29, 2013

On their way to Ohio.

 Yesterday I sent my latest art quilts to the
Ohio Craft Museum. They are having a show in
February and March with some of the quilts
from the 17th Quilt Nationals. Tracey sent me
a request for 3 small art quilts for the gift shop.
I sent Pond Life and Frosty January Morning.
And September on Wolf River.
All are photos printed on silk and than
over stitched with variegated thread.
Than I worked on finishing a quilt I
started for Quilt Nationals but did not finish.
Health, my mothers last days and knee surgery
were more important. There will be another
chance for Quilt Nationals in 2014.
The colorful hand dyed fabrics in this quilt
will be perfect for In Harmony with Nature IV.
A joint show with 3 other artist in May/June.
Always something to do.

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS! I just love your photos + + + what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete