Saturday, March 23, 2013

Autumn Hills

 I started to cut the trees for the next quilts.
I  use photographs to plan how the quilt will
progress. I will stitch the backgrounds and
than add the foreground. These 2 will have
orange and gold trees in them also.
I will finish yesterdays quilt with lots of hand
stitching than I will go on to the 2 new ones.
I should be able to finish all 3 with their backing
and hanging pockets by Friday. I plan to finish
the backing and pocket on Wolf River next week
also. Than I have to decide whether to take
time out to make some clay birds and fish
or do more quilting. I also could make a painting
to compliment one of my art quilts.
But first need to pay attention to the storm.
We will get anywhere form 3 to 7 inches.
Maybe another snow dyeing chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment