Monday, March 18, 2013

NO boat.

My husband was right it did need something
else but not a sunken boat. The cat tails
fit the space and add that something needed.
Just a few more to add and move on to the
hand stitching. I get the feeling I will be
 working on this one until the end.
Yesterday was a pleasant interlude.
Eat -sleep- quilt a little and read a lot.
I started a new James Patterson book.
Almost done with it I cannot put his books down.
Six week until our show. I just need to
remain clam and keep on sewing.
I decided to trade in my sewing machine
for a Janome Horizon.  Time for a little
more finesse. I would love a sweet sixteen
but the cost is too much for a fixed income.
Have to think about that one more.
Maybe I could find a used one.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found you through the SAQA Auction page.

    This looks great! The cat tails are perfect. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete