Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Busy Day

This is one of my favorite paintings and I am keeping
this one. Thought I would share it with you. Today
my husband took me to get the second series of shots
 in my knees. I was surprised he drove me. My daughter
said if he didn't start helping she was going to have a
talk with him. I wonder if she did. It is hard to drive
 after getting injections in both knees. Just one more
 series of shot next week and than the wait
 for 6 weeks to see if it worked.
Than we went to LaPorte and traded in my sewing
machine for a new Janome machine. It works like
a  dream. It is so quiet and smooth.  I look
forward to cleaner looking quilts.
Wednesday is another day of going up north.
Than I can work in the studio for 3 days.
I blocked in 3 more landscape quilts.
Looking forward to getting started on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment