Sunday, November 17, 2013

SAQA Studio Tour.

Saturday we had a great  time at my SAQA Studio open
house. We enjoyed a great lunch and spent 3 hours
sharing ideas and techniques. Everyone is so talented.
I think it would be fun to have a play date with
these artist and share even more. Everyone has
so much to offer. It was a delightful day I am
sharing lots of pics so you can see too.
 Anita Krug and Mary Bunte
 Rosie and her dog quilt I just loved it.

 Barbara Triscari's quilt that recently appeared in
Quilting Arts along with an article.
 Joan Fulton's wind mill art quilt.
She has spent a lot of time in Africa and share
many of her experiences with us.
 Pat and Nan two great fabric artist.
Nan makes the most beautiful clothes and jewelry.
Pat just have an encaustic show open Friday night.
Pat has the beautiful white hair.
 Judy Ireland  showed us her great collage work.
She has many great experiences to share with the
quilt art world.
 
Nancy Elder's quilts from Sue Benners class. 
I was delighted to find another fiber artist that lives
close to me we will meet again.
 Barbara Triscari was published in the latest Quilting
Arts magazine. She is a very talented artist.
She uses lots of rust dyeing.
We had a great time and I hated to see it end.
Usually I get all uptight about hosting these things.
but this time it was all gals who share a common
thread so it was a no brainer. I was relaxed and
enjoyed my guests. They all had so much to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment