Monday, November 18, 2013

Studio Tour take 2


 Yesterday I showed you the artists who came to the
Studio Open House but I did not show you the studio.
Below is the main part of the studio with 2 sewing
stations. Lots if windows for natural light.
 The other side of the studio.
Fabric storage, cutting table, and ironing board. 
Comfortable chairs for long times sewing. 
Everything is within easy reach.
 The wet studio where I paint, dye fabric and
work with clay. A deep sink for clean up perfect
for those dye sessions. I am so fortunate to have
such a large space with plenty of storage.
 Last but not least is my collage room which
houses mattes, cards and all things paper.
plus a roll of batting. you can see why I spend
the first 4 months of each year in the studio.
Everything I need to create.



No comments:

Post a Comment