Friday, November 22, 2013

Start of a new quilt

 Nancy brought this lovely photo with yesterday,
she let me use it for my inspiration.
We had a nice time.  Looking around the studio
than lunch with the yummy pear tarts from Bit of
Swiss a bakery in Michigan. My faves. Than after
lunch we settled down to create.
 I got a fair start on this one. I promised that I would
work on an art quilt during my open house Saturday.
So I have my project. I am looking forward to visiting
with everyone. It is nice to let people wander around
the studio and ask me questions . Maybe they will find a
gift for that special person for Christmas too.
I think this will be a nice piece of art.
I may want to keep this one for myself.
Well I had better finish getting ready for
Saturday. I need to hang the garland around
the front door. I also need to vacuum the
studio. I tend to make a mess.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment